Energy Management Consultant - (HVAC Sales)
Come and join one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies! We offer comprehensive benefits, a DC Pension Plan and savings match plan. If you are passionate about joining an organization committed to delivering 5 Star Customer Service, we would love to hear from you.
Enercare has recently introduced a hybrid working environment pilot for most office-based roles, providing the benefits of in-person connection and collaboration with increased balance and flexibility. Under the current pilot that runs to the end of summer, applicable employees work in the office two days per week, and work from home three days. Join Enercare and take this journey with us that we’ll use to learn and shape the future hybrid model.
Role: Energy Management Consultant - (HVAC Sales)
Status: Regular, Full-time
Division: Enercare Commercial Services
Location: Hybrid - High Meadow
This position is accountable for assessing, sizing, pricing and presenting commercial HVAC solutions in the Commercial / Property Management industries, in order to obtain new business in the HVAC market through inbound and self-generated leads. This position requires an individual with a successful tenure in B2B technical sales and preferably a strong working knowledge of HVAC and hydronic systems, problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate complex technical information in clear, concise and understandable manner.
If you have 5+ years B2B technical sales or HVAC sales experience, we want to hear from you!
- Build and execute a new business prospecting strategy in the commercial / property management industries.
- Inspect, scope and assess current HVAC and/or water heating equipment and present Enercare's recommendation relating to replacement or maintenance to customer.
- Prepare pricing, proposals, contracts and assist with project coordination and customer communication where required.
- Upsell Enercare products and solutions were applicable.
- Maintain a CRM database for accounts and opportunities, as well as the collection of customer information and general market intelligence.
- Assist management to identify new market segments, prospects, lead sources, and referral opportunities.
- Manage and foster relationships with key players in the commercial / property management new construction, retrofit HVAC market.
- Deliver presentations, project estimation quotes, draft proposals and RFP responses.
- Negotiate and close sales, clearly articulate solution needs/benefits, and prepare contracts.
- B2B technical sales experience strongly preferred.
- Candidate must be entrepreneurial and a strategic thinker.
- Must be able to articulate strategies and results with successfully developing new business.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed performance objectives.
- Exceptional communication skills and interpersonal abilities.
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office.
- Previous HVAC sales experience would be considered an asset.
- Bachelors degree or post-secondary diploma would be considered an asset.
- Pay Type Salary
- 30 High Meadow Pl, North York, ON M9L 2Z5, Canada